NETCorp IT Solutions is looking for a Business Development Manager to identify and engage unassigned customers/prospects for the purposes of selling NETCorp IT Solution’s products and services at or above set quotas.
1. Sell NETCorp IT Solutions services to small to medium sized businesses,
2. Acquire new business within accounts that have not previously or are not currently doing business with NETCorp IT Solutions
3. Responsible for developing sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities by contacting prospective customers by cold calling, networking, lead generation, RFP & proposal submission, and customer appointments
4. Create account plans and strategies to win new business from new prospects.
5. Develops and manages client relationships for assigned accounts in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers.
6. Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
7. Learns and develops further knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company’s solutions.
8. Utilize and participate collaboratively with available team resources to achieve performance
9. Oversee consistent interaction between customer and account team members on both a periodic and as needed basis.
10. Has the ability to be successful in a work from home environment
Education and Experience
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
· 5 years sales experience
· 5 years Information and Technology experience
· Microsoft technologies, Networking, ITIL, Web Sales, SEO, Adwords experience preferred
· Effective language and communication skills.
· Multi- lingual capabilities a plus, but not necessary
· Must be experienced with presentations and public speaking.
· Strong reasoning and problem solving skills required
· Must be able to construct solutions from various information sources
· Outstanding customer relationship management skills including effective information gathering, presentation and negotiation skills, and establishing and maintaining customer rapport
Certifications, Licenses, Registration:
· Current Western Australian motor vehicle license
Physical Demands & Work Environment (The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
· Standard office environment, requiring sitting, using standard computer, typing, reading documents and computer screens.
· Door to Door canvasing, requiring walking, in all seasons; summer and winter,
We work flexibly at NETCorp IT Solutions. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.
|Salary||AUD 45,000 + Commission + Super|
|Career Level Required||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Experience Required||2+ Years|
|Education Required||Diploma / Advanced Diploma|
|Job Status||Full Time|