NETCorp allows you to replicate Veeam-protected systems using CloudConnect, released in v8
The NETCorp Cloud Backup Portal is a sophisticated backup management tool that integrates with Market Leading backup software Veeam®. For easily backing up densely populated virtual environments, Veeam® is an incredibly effective, efficient and capable product and when combined with Probax for off-site replication, and forms an extremely resilient backup and recovery solution.
Data operations happen on our side which means minimal amounts of data are copied across the Internet. Even if your base .vbk file is modified every day we do not need to transfer this file every day – instead the changes are injected into the existing backup files.
Replication Features at a glance:
- Seed and Restore via external hard drive
- Replicate to Hyperformance storage in Perth or Melbourne
- Use Veeam’s new CloudConnect features that are WAN optimised
- Backup file merge/transforms use processing on our end instead of re-transmitting excess data files
With Probax Control 2.0 released in August 2015, a suite of new features were released to support replications of virtual backups. The Control console now interrogates Veeam files in such a way that it reports on:
- The system host name
- The VM name, IP address and operating system
- Compression and deduplication
- The restore points available in the backup set
- The type of backup whether it be part of the regular restore points or an archived point such as weekly, monthly, etc