ShadowProtect® Cloud Replication
Think that storing ShadowProtect® backup images on an Australian Cloud Platform is expensive? Think again.
“…We already replicate ShadowProtect backups to our own servers, how is this any different?…”
This is a question we’re often asked by small business owners who are more than capable of replicating data from one place to another. The answer is, this is completely different, far more advanced and thus a lot more valuable to your bottom line and overall security of data.
Have you got the basics covered?
- Where are you storing your replicas? Are they at the office? Have you got the appropriate insurance for this?
- What kind of disc are they stored on, and what redundancies besides RAID are employed?
- How do you protect the data from bit-rot? How do you detect it in the first place?
- What is the service costing you, both in upfront and ongoing cost?
- Is all of your hardware under warranty, with upgrades scheduled and budgeted for?
What about the technical issues?
- How do you manage and monitor all of your replication jobs? Do you have to check every single email report for every single backup?
- Do you know if ImageManger® has stopped working, or experienced any other random issue?
- Are you notified if a particular user fails to transfer a backup overnight?
- Are you notified of CRC corruption?
- Are you notified if the backup chain is broken? How do you find it and fix it?
All of the issues and questions raised in the points above are addressed by NETCorp’s Control.
The net effect of having all of those measures in place means that you spend up to 80% less time checking, managing and fixing your backups.